Friday, March 26, 2010

11 Months

On March 17th my littlest turned 11 months old. This year has gone by so fast it is hard to believe that in a couple weeks he is going to be 1! I say this every month but really Gavin is growing way too fast. I don't remember time going by so quickly when it was just Talan. It probably had to do with the fact that I was pregnant and wishing that time would go quick. Now I just want to freeze time...except maybe freeze it in a couple weeks when he is 1 (and can walk). Right now is this horrible in-between crawling/walking stage that I despise. It doesn't help that Gavin weighs 27 lbs. (Talan only weighs 29) and he wants to be in the action at all times so in order to do that he needs me to hold him at all times because crawling isn't cutting it. It is starting to take a toll on my back! He is walking along anything he can get a hold of but has not ventured out on his own yet. 

Some other milestones...
*He has 4 teeth (2 on the top, 2 on the bottom)
*He can give kisses, point to things, wave bye, and dances in the car whenever he hears any upbeat sort of pop music.
*He is wearing size 18 month~2t clothes (Talan is wearing 2t and 3t) They are pretty dang close in size. People ask me if they are twins...I don't see it but, hey it must be because people can't believe I would have 2 back to back like that.
*He still gets up at least 2 times a night for a bottle. Last night it was about 5 times because I think he is coming down with a cold....poor little guy!

I am in the middle of planning his 1st Birthday party! It is going to be so much fun!


Gavin demonstrating his ability to point!

No comments:

Post a Comment