Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Talan's Birthday Party

I have been in a blogging "funk" lately. But I figured that I better start catching up with all the stuff going on before its the end of the year! I can't believe there are only a few weeks left of 2009 and then its on to 2010! I cannot believe how fast the last 10 years have FLOWN by. I feel like it just turned 2000. Does anyone feel this way or is it just me??

Anyways, we had Talan's birthday party on December 5th at the park. We decided to have his party 2 weekends after Thankgiving because everyone is always gone the weekend after Thanksgiving. It was a Monster Truck themed party. He had so much fun, ate too many sweets, played way too hard and ended up crashing in his bed at 6pm! woo hoo! Anyways, here are a ton of pictures from the day. I have a ton of blogging to do so some of them posts are gonna be short and sweet!

The Birthday Boy.

The banner Mark made for Talan

Enjoying monster truck and cake!

Pinata Time!

Pin the license plate on the monster truck!

Nana Susie and Gavin

Uncle AJ, Uncle Sean and Grandpa John

Me and Mark, I think we were watching the taco guy set up?

Little cousins, Talan, Cade and Brodie

Me, Talan and my Momma.
Impromptu game of touch football!

My sister enjoying herself.
Skyla and Talan enjoying the jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment