Thursday, December 17, 2009

8 Months Old

Gavin is 8 months old! He is at such a great age. I love it because he can't talk yet, so no back talking, but he has a personality and communicates how he feels with the sounds and expressions that he makes. He started crawling on Sunday. He isn't great at it yet but he can get to where he wants to go. Each day he is getting better and better at it. He can pull himself up with the couch onto his knees. He got his first 2 teeth on the bottom! He is feeding himself so well and tries to eat Talan's food sometimes! He is a great eater. He FINALLY is sleeping in his own bed and waking up only once a night!! HALLELUJAH! AMEN! I thought this day would never come...wait I better not celebrate too hard or I will jinx myself. But yeah it has been great getting more sleep. I can't believe in a couple short months my little baby is going to be a year old!!


No comments:

Post a Comment