Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009


Well, I better start blogging about Christmas before New Years is here and gone! It seemed like Christmas just flew by this year! I blogged a couple weeks ago about how I couldn't get into the spirit and when I finally did...it was over! Oh well!

On Christmas Eve we went to Mark's mom and step-dad. Linda's and Art's house (our annual Christmas Eve event). We had a yummy Mexican feast and had a couple "toddys" (As Grandma Charlotte would say) We enjoyed each other's company, opened presents, and then went out caroling! So much fun!

Skyla and Talan with Papa Buck (aka Rudolph)
Me, my momma and my sister
Talan and Skyla by the tree
I can never get a picture of all the kids!

Gavin eating his dinner
Cousin Amy arriving
So much food!
Talan and Gavin playing on the piano
They loved it!
Look at that face!!!
Singing Christmas carols
Talan loves his Papa Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment