Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009 was so much fun. It was great because Talan actually understood it this year (understood all that a 2 year old CAN understand about Christmas) He understood that it was a very special day and that he would be getting presents from Santa. That is about all they care about at this age. Next year I hope to go more into depth with him about the true meaning of Christmas, but this year was awesome. Seeing his face coming down the stairs made my heart melt! Here are some pictures from the day, we had all the family over and it was just a really nice day! No complaints!

Well, I think this will be my last post of 2009. Here's to the end of a year that brought me my youngest son Gavin! That is about the only thing that was good about 2009 (besides the wonderful memories that we made with our family) I am excited for a new year, a clean slate and lots more fun times with my family! Bring on 2010!!!







2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! I love when the kids are old enough to be excioted for Santa! It makes Christmas so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice Christmas!

    It's so nice when they actually get it!! Last year, Riley got it, but was definitely not into it. She barely unwrapped any gifts. This year, completely different story and it made such a huge difference!

    Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete