Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all!

I have made 2 Resolutions this year

1. Update my blog at least once a week. I really want to make a blog book eventually with all my blog posts in them and at the rate I update my blog it would be a really small book. If I set my goal for just 1 blog post a week I think that would take the pressure off me of posting everyday! Plus I have been horrible at keeping the boys baby books and scrapbooks up to date so this will be a good way to keep track of big events in their lives.

2. Get Organized. I am so bad. My house is so unorganized. I am the type that just throws something in a drawer and then can't find it so I buy a new one and then end up having like 5 different pairs of scissors. I think by getting organized it will help me in so many areas, it will save me time by not having to search for things. It will save me money by  not having to buy new! It works all around. I have decided that I will just do a bit a day. Yesterday I organized a few cupboards in the kitchen, today I organized and cleaned my desk at work. Bit by bit and it won't be so overwhelming! Now, if I can just KEEP it organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment