Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 25th!

Happy 25th Birthday to my beautiful and talented sister, Carly. I happen to think she is the best sister ever...but I only have one sister so I don't have anything else to compare her too!! Anyways, she turned the big 2-5 today! I am so proud of her, not only will she be graduating from L.A. Film School next week, she just got an apprenticeship with Milk Studios in New York City!! She is leaving us but she is truly chasing her dreams. She is an amazing photographer and I know that she will go far and I am envious of her free spirit. I love you Carly! Now I am off to pick her up from the airport...she is getting back from photographing a wedding in Delaware! If anyone wants to check out more of her work, her website is www.carlykennelly.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment