Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well I haven't blogged in quite a few days. I was doing pretty good there for a while! I think I have a pretty good excuse though for not blogging. The past 2 weeks have been extremely busy for us. Starting with our anniversary (which I already blogged about) Two days after our anniversary was my sisters SURPRISE 25th birthday/graduation/moving to New York party that I basically planned myself (my mom and step mom helped too)~talk about stress though! It turned out amazing and my sister was so surprised! Thank you to everyone who made her special day wonderful! Of course I forgot my camera but I know my mom has some pictures on her camera. I stole these 2 pictures from one of Carly's friends...
Here is the slideshow that I made for her and showed at her party...

Then Friday was my sisters graduation from LA Film School. We drove out to LA to watched her graduate! I am so proud of her. She is going to do amazing things. Here are some pictures from her graduation...
Then last Saturday was my 29th birthday! Wow I can't believe I am in the last year of my 20's. I feel like I just turned 20! Where has the time gone??? We got a limo and went to dinner at Javier's in Newport. It was so much fun. Here are some pictures from the night.
So if that wasn't enough action packed into a few days, Sunday was Mark's birthday! We were kind of burned out from all the action that we didn't do much. He relaxed and watched football. We are planning to do dinner sometime this week to celebrate his birthday! Now I can hopefully catch up on all my blogging since everything has died down a bit!

P.S. I am also very sad that my sister moved yesterday to New York...I am excited for her but also sooo sooo sad. I love you Carly more than you will ever know and I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a very very and FUN week! I love Javiers!! Great bday place! and sorry about your sis moving. When mine moved to seattle i was soooo bummed. but we see her every month. she came yesterday actually, but leaves today... ahhh.

    ReplyDelete