Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Yes, I realize that this post is a day late, and honestly I don't care. At least I am posting it. This has been a doozy of a week for me. That is a whole different post. Anyways, back to the original post.

"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us when adversity takes the place of prosperity when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts."--Washington Irving

This quote truly fits my mom to a tee. She has been there for me ALWAYS. She is my rock. She is the one person in this world that I know I can count on for anything. She always knows just what to say to make me feel better but she will tell me the truth even when I don't want to hear it. My mom is the most selfless, loving person I have ever known. She has taught me what unconditional love is and taught me what it is to me a mom. I hope one day my boys will say that I was even a fragment of the mom that my mom has been to me and my brother and sister.

I love you more than words will ever say Momma!!! You are my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment