Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

We went to the pumpkin patch last Sunday. The boys had a lot of fun, but Talan had the most fun. He actually got to do stuff this year, unlike last year where he just kind of sat there. (See here.) Anyways, he got to go on his first pony ride. He also went on the bungee jump thing ( I don't know the name of it) the tractor ride and the blow up slide thing. We had so much fun watching him. He is such a little daredevil and he isn't even 2 yet! I think I am in for it...which reminds me....

We had our first trip to the E.R. the day before this! You wouldn't know it would ya!? Well it ended up not being a big deal but in the moment it felt like it was. Talan fell off the couch (he was jumping on the couch and his leg got caught in his silky blanket) and he went head first into the corner of the coffee table. It left the biggest bump I have ever seen (on him), which freaked me out...which in turn freaked him out even more! I was worried about a concussion so we took him in. They told us to watch out for the signs of a concussion and if he started acting funny to bring him back in....thanks a lot Corona Regional!! haha, oh well...better safe than sorry! Now I have had a little taste of how my mother in law felt raising 3 boys and always being in the emergency room! I am not looking forward to any more visits.

Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How brave your boys are to do that jumpie thing!! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete