Monday, October 26, 2009

6 Months

Gavin turned 6 months old on the 17th. I know I sound like a broken record but I really can't believe it has been 6 months already! It seems like time has flown by so much faster with Gavin than it did with Talan. He is getting so big! He is already wearing size 12 months in a lot of clothes, some he wears 18 months in! Talan and Gavin are able to share some clothes already! That makes it kind of nice though! Anyways, he is such a wonderful little boy. He makes me smile every day. He LOVES to jump in his jumper and he also loves to watch his brother. He is doing a little bit of scooching on his belly, so I think he is going to crawl soon. He grabs for everything. He is a great eater, he is eating peas, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, pears, apples, bananas and carrots. I took him for his 6 month checkup on Friday and he was 20 lbs, 2 oz (90th percentile), 28 1/4" long (90th percentile).

No comments:

Post a Comment