Thursday, December 30, 2010

The End of the Year!

Wow, I can't believe this is the last week of 2010! I am looking forward to 2011 but I wanted to post some milestones/accomplishments that happened this year.

I also need to find time to recap Christmas, which may need to happen "next year" because I got a new Ipad and uploaded all the pics onto it, then erased them off my computer...then realized that I can't upload pics from my iPad to Blogger! grrrrr! any hints on that??

Anyways, back to 2010...here are some things that happened this year:

*Gavin turned 1 in April
*I ran a 1/2 marathon in May
*Mark and I ran the Camp Pendleton Mud Run in June.
*Mark kept working hard at work, trying to keep a business up and running with this horrible economy, so proud of him by the way...he inspires me every day with his drive and imagination.
*Talan started Preschool in June.
*We took a few trips to the desert and the boys had a blast, we need to make it a point to do that more often.
*I turned 30, Mark turned 40.
*Mark and I celebrated our 5th anniversary.
*Talan turned 3!!!!

I am sure I forgot a lot of little things but those are some of the major things that happened this year! I am so proud of my family! I heard this song the other day and it made me smile...and think about how much I love my husband and kids.




If I don't blog before the end of the year (not looking too good on that one) then Happy New Year to all! Here's to an amazing 2011!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jaymi!
    Happy New Year's to you too!!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Every time I re-read the words to that song I get all choked up again!

    How fun to have an ipad to play with!!
    Good luck figuring out your picture situation. Wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good year! Except for that dang economy!! Cheers to 2011 and I wish I could help you out with the picture problem but I know nothing about the ipad. I'm sooooo 2009 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful 2010!!
    Happy New Years to and yours:)

    About the picture thing...can you burn pictures from your ipad to a cd? Or go online with your ipad upload them to like a CVS/Walgreens/Costco to print and get a CD as well and then you can upload them back to your regular computer?? IDK just a thought:)

    ReplyDelete