Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Talan is 3!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet boy. I love you with all my heart. Everyday you find ways to make me smile and laugh. You have taught me so much in your short time here...patience, understanding, appreciation for the small things and most of all how it is possible to love someone more than life. You have made my life complete and I thank you for that! I love you Talan!
His Birthday was on the 26th and we had a party for him the day after at the park. It was Handy Manny themed because right now he is obsessed with Handy Manny...kind of like he was obsessed with Barney last year. I am SO glad he is over Barney. Anyways...here are some pictures from the party.




2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Glad he had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so cute! Talan and I have that Handy Manny thing in common. I love Handy Manny, he makes my heart go pitter patter. lol, I have a crush on a cartoon! But he is a fine figure of a cartoon. Have I said too much, okay I'll stop!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog the other day! Happy, happy birthday to your big boy! Wow, 3! Where does the time go?

    Oh, where you ever able to find cookie cutters?

    ReplyDelete