Monday, November 29, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

Yes, we are still here! It has been a busy few weeks! I haven't blogged about Halloween, our desert camping trip and lots of other stuff. Hopefully I can catch up with all that in the next couple weeks. Anyways, Thanksgiving was a blast. We had all the kids together for the first time in almost a year, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get a family shot for our Christmas card. I included the "setting up" pics and the outtakes just so you would see what goes into getting that perfect family shot!

                                    
Trying to get together...
We have an extra kid (Brodie) in the shot...
                                    
Gavin's hand is in his mouth, Talan isn't looking...
Mark,Gavin and Talan aren't looking and what is that face I am making??
                                           
Gavin says "I give up" Talan says "Are we done yet?"
                                      
Finally!!!!!

Here are a couple extra just because my boys are sooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo thankful we got our xmas card pic on thxgiving!!! Yours is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Gotta love it, I don't even do a Christmas card. I said I was going to start this year but I think it's a bit late for that!

    ReplyDelete