Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Summers Day

Wow, I am actually impressed with myself for posting 2 days in a row! (*patting myself on the back*) haha.

Today was a great day. Talan had preschool and they had their water day at school. I did a water day for Stroller Strides playgroup too! I figured Gavin should have some fun. He loves coming to class all by himself with me, he doesn't know what to do with himself half the time but its so cute! He is so used to watching Talan all the time that he is kind of at a loss when it comes to playing by himself.


Here are the boys this morning. Talan is all ready for water day in his boardshorts!
So we go to Stroller Strides, and out of all the days to fall asleep in the stroller....
Doesn't he look like a little angel?
But then I woke him up...I couldn't let him miss out on the fun!
How cute are these 2?? They just had to have me take their picture and show them what they looked like. You can see Gavin in the background checking it all out.

Overall it was a great Summers Day...except for one little thing...which has never happened to me before...warning this is not pretty...
My eyes got sunburned??? What?? (Sorry about the major closeup eeek)
 I really don't know how it happened because I never wear sunglasses when I work out because they always fog up. Today I wore a hat but it was overcast so I am thinking I just didn't realize how much I was looking into the sun. OUCH!! They hurt so bad and my whole face is burnt as well. I wore SPF 50 too. Definitely weird! Has this ever happened to anyone before? How long does it normally last?

No comments:

Post a Comment