Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm Back!

So it has taken me a month to post again. I think part of the reason that it took me so long to post is because I was so overwhelmed about all the stuff that I would have to "recap" that I just kept putting it off and putting it off. So I finally told myself today, so what?! It would take me way to long to try to catch up with everything going on so I am just going to move forward. Phew, that is a big relief! So now that we have that straightened out...haha

Today I took the boys to jazzercise with me and they did really good for the babysitter. I hadn't gone for a while because Talan had not been behaving the best when he was being watched (ie; hitting people and taking toys) but since he has started preschool he seems to be getting a lot better with that, at least when it comes to "other" kids...his little brother, not so much.

So after jazzercise we went to the park to play for a while. They didn't sleep well last night and Talan didn't nap yesterday so I thought I would try to wear them out so they would nap. They love to be outside! Here are some pictures of the park today. Excuse my poor quality pictures, Mark has been using my point and shoot for his work since his work camera broke so I had to use my phone!

Then after the park I took Talan for a much needed haircut. Here are a couple of the boys playing in the waiting area at the hair place. Of course I forgot to take an after picture of Talan's hair!
Um, yes he IS laying on the nasty floor...BOYS I swear...they are going to make me go gray prematurely.
2 Peas in a Pod!

No comments:

Post a Comment