Thursday, June 3, 2010

Talan's First Day of Preschool

Today was Talan's First Day of Preschool! He was so excited. We have been talking about it for weeks and he has been looking forward to this day for a long time. I am talking 6 months long time (6 months is a long time in the life of a 2 year old). Anytime we drive by a school he says "Mommy, I go to school?" We finally found a preschool that helps with potty training so it was a perfect fit for Talan.
Talan with his fresh hair cut and new outfit!
Daddy and Talan walking in to school.
This one is a bit blurry but you get the idea.


He did amazing on his first day. I was shocked!! He didn't cry when we left. I thought he would be kicking and screaming for me. His teacher said he had a "dream first day". WOW I am shocked! I was picturing him torturing the kids and teacher and them calling me after an hour and telling me to come get him.
Talan's note from his teacher (don't mind the wet spot...I spilled water on it)


 I am so proud of him and I really think it will be good for me him. He is going 2 days a week. It will also give me some alone time with this guy....

This is the face he gives me when I say, cheeeeeese. Hahah...just like his daddy!

1 comment:

  1. How funny...it's like I just read an excerpt from our week too! Sammy just started school on Monday!
    I know what you mean about it being good for the babies...they don't know what it's like to have us all to themselves :)

    ReplyDelete