Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bad Blogger

Well I said I would keep up with my blogging but I haven't. What can I say? I have been busy and lazy and tired and sick and blah blah blah. Excuses, excuses. I am just going to try and post when I can and not feel like I have to, then it makes it more fun right?! Well it is fun, but for example, right now Talan is whining to me "Mommy, I want goldfish" and Gavin is smashing Ritz crackers into the tile. Hmmm...fun right?!

So last Friday was my brother's birthday and we had planned to go out to dinner that night but coincidently a gas tanker managed to blow up on the 91 freeway and shut it down the entire day, in both directions. Yes, Friday BEFORE Memorial Day weekend. Imagine that mess?! My sister did not even attempt to come out from LA and my mom who works in Yorba Linda and gets off work at 1, didn't get home until 6:30pm. So needless to say, we rescheduled his dinner. We ended up going to Miguels on Monday night and it was delicious as always. I took a couple pictures and the sad thing is, these are the ONLY pictures I took all weekend. Bad Mommy, Bad Blogger!! We had lots of fun Memorial Weekend but I didn't take a picture, not one. I guess I just needed a break and to enjoy my weekend instead of always thinking about the next pic! All you bloggers know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment