Wednesday, January 20, 2010

9 Months

Okay...who pushed the fast forward button and how can I hit pause?? My little babies are just growing up way too fast. And not only that, it just seems like life itself is happening way too fast. I don't get it. When you are younger the days seem to drag on and on. Once I had my kids it has been non-stop hyper speed. It makes me sad in a way. I just want to take a step back and enjoy it while it is here. I feel like there is always something to be done (cleaning/laundry/dishes) but all of that can wait because I don't want to look back on this time and not have memories of my babies. I need to be more in the moment and enjoy the little things, even if it is just sitting on the floor and playing with blocks and being silly with them. They are not going to be babies forever.

Well my little Gavin is 9 months old! He is crawling EVERYWHERE super fast and now pulls himself up onto the couch, the side of his crib, and pretty much anything else he can get his little hands on. He doesn't really like baby food so much anymore and prefers to feed himself (he loves the food that Talan eats, mac and cheese/waffles/string cheese/bananas) He is totally a momma's boy and follows me around the house and always wants me to hold him. He is a little snuggle bug. He is babbling a lot, mostly "dadadadada" of course...that was Talan's first word too! He is sleeping way better than he was...only waking up once for a bottle which makes for a very happy mommy and daddy. Here are some pictures of my precious boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment