Thursday, July 31, 2008

Uh Oh...

Uh Oh....that is all I have to say. Now we definitely need to baby proof this weekend! Talan just started crawling (well it seems like it anyways, it has been a couple weeks) and yesterday he pulled himself up onto the couch...on his OWN! Plus, he has gotten so fast at crawling that all I have to do is turn my head for a second and he is in the other room. Today he almost got into one of our potted plants...now that would have been disastrous! Here is a video of him pulling himself up onto the couch. I think it explains itself. Oh, and don't mind me and my annoying voice over, when I watch the videos back it seems like I am talking to a puppy or something!



Haha...now after I watched the video again, don't mind the TV in the background and my conversation with my mom on the phone either. Note to self; turn TV off and hang up the phone when trying to film your son in his momentous occasions. Anyways, I guess I didn't get any film of him pulled up on the couch either and now my camera is dead, but that gives me something to blog about tomorrow! I guess I am still new to this whole blog thing...but hey, I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment