Monday, July 20, 2009

Wild Rivers

Yesterday we went to Wild Rivers in Irvine, Ca. It was so much fun. I haven't been there since I was about 10 years old so I didn't know what to expect! We rented a Cabana, split it with AJ & Jaime and that was such a great idea. We had our own little "base" to come back to and keep all of our stuff. Plus, we had our own waitress so we didn't have to go wait in line for food or drinks. Also, we smuggled in some food and drinks so we didn't have to buy everything there...food at amusement parks is ridiculous! $5.50 for a hot dog!!! Anyways, here are some pictures..I wish I would have taken more, but since my camera isn't waterproof I really didn't want to bring it into the kiddie areas with all the kids splashing! They did have a really cool kid slide area and Talan went down the slide all on his own (well he had too, they wouldn't let adults go down it!) He was kind of scared but he did really good!










No comments:

Post a Comment