Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Single Digits! 9 Days to Go!

Well, I posted last week that Gavin would be making his arrival on the 16th. Well, plans have changed and my c-section has been bumped to the 17th. One more day to prepare I guess. I am kind of bummed that I have to wait one more day, but the 17th is a good day because it is my Grandma Peggy's birthday! So, I only have 9 days to go! I am sure they will fly by (I hope!)

On another note, today I took Talan to see the Easter Bunny. It was hilarious. He was perfectly fine, waving at the bunny, blowing kisses, until we got to the front of the line. At that point he started freaking out and wanted nothing to do with the Easter Bunny. I tried to get him to sit with him, but he wouldn't. So, I had to sit with him, but the look on his face says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment