Monday, September 15, 2008

Way Too Long

Well, it has been way too long since my last post. A lot has happened in the past month so I will try to update as best as I can over the next couple of days. Talan is crawling everywhere and pulling himself up on to everything! He found the stairs (my worst nightmare) and laughs at me when I chase him up them! I will try to get video of this but lately it seems he freezes up when I turn the camera on him.

Talan already has his bottom two teeth. Yesterday night Mark and I noticed that his top right tooth has broken through the gums! My little boy is growing up so fast. I am going to miss that gummy smile!

I got a new camera for my birthday. It is the coolest camera! I am just so excited about it so I will share some of the pics that I have taken with it! Here ya go.




No comments:

Post a Comment