Friday, August 8, 2008

Clap Clap Clap!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a week! I have been really busy but I promise to try and stay on top of posting more often than just once a week. I went to the zoo on Wednesday with Jaime, Cade, Brodie and some of our other friends. I am going to post pics of those soon but I don't have photoshop on this computer so I can't shrink them down!

Anyways Talan learned how to clap last weekend and now he claps whenever he gets excited or if anyone says "YAY" or he hears clapping! Hahah...he even started clapping in his sleep last night when he heard the audience clapping on Wheel of Fortune!! That was hilarious! So Cute!

Here is a short clip, I think I caught a little bit of the clapping.

I will post pictures from our day at the zoo later tonight or tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment